At Ashbrook Court Care Home we are committed to providing high quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life.
Here is what the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said about our home:
- People told us they were treated with dignity and respect and their independence was promoted where appropriate.
- One member of staff told us, “The registered manager is brilliant, they are calm and lovely, I feel very supported.
- One person told us, “The care I get is very good. The staff are generally very pleasant, kind and caring.” A third person told us that they were happy with the care and support they received, particularly as they were no longer living on their own.
- Staff were attentive to people’s needs, whether it was supporting a person with their personal care needs, supporting someone to eat and drink or assisting people to mobilise within the home environment and this was particularly positive.
- People using the service told us that the management team were visible and approachable.
- People told us they were treated with care and kindness and received appropriate care and support to meet their needs
- Suitable arrangements were in place for staff to receive an induction and formal supervision. Staff confirmed they were supported.
- Staff responded to people’s need for support and demonstrated appropriate concern for their wellbeing and people told us they were happy with the care and support provided by staff.